We all know that going to college is not just about getting a degree. It is also about acquiring experience, making new friendships and, most importantly, the way in which these experiences shape the person. Malaysia offers affordable educational costs, economic living expenses and a great profusion of cultures and peoples; It is the perfect place to take advantage of all these benefits. Malaysia is also the ideal place to develop a network of friendships and contacts in Asia and to establish relationships in a developing country.
Malaysia offers one of the best academic opportunities in Southeast Asia. Since education is the number one priority of this Asian nation what makes a Masters in Malaysia a truly promising decision.
Universities in Malaysia offer a wide range of programs to choose from. Among these MBA programs are increasing in popularity in Malaysia. Some of which are offered in unique specializations such as Finance and Islamic Banking. Other of the prestigious Masters programs in Malaysia is in the area of Administration, and Sciences.
There is a wide variety of opportunities to pursue a Master's degree in Malaysia.
International students have another good reason to choose Malaysia, the low cost of education and the additional benefit of being able to work during their studies. Malaysia also has a relatively simple immigration system for those who qualify for the student pass.
- Malaysia is an excellent educational option for foreign students because:
- The language of instruction used is English
- Most of its institutions have scholarship plans
- Its geographical location is close to Singapore , Thailand and other tourist destinations
- Predominant tropical climate throughout the year
- More economical registrations, compared to Singapore or Australia
- Many Australian institutions have satellite study centers in Malaysia
Admission open in
February /April/July /October /November months
- For Degree must have cleared IELTS with at least 5.5 band
- For PhD must have cleared IELTS with at least 6.0 band
International students have the possibility to work part time in Malaysia, earning average salaries that represent experience and extra money.