Ireland allows you the opportunity to work; this is why Ireland has become one of the most popular destinations to study abroad. This country is friendly with each of its inhabitants and also allows its international students to work throughout their stay.
Can you imagine traveling to study abroad if you have to apply for a visa? So is! Depending on your nationality you can study and work in Ireland. Ireland Not only is it beneficial for its opportunities but also for the immense multicultural wealth it offers, its beautiful landscapes, incredible castles and its great cultural history will allow you to live an unforgettable experience.
Study in Ireland
When you decide to study in Ireland, you have many options to customize your study program. You can choose to specialize in a particular type of sector, anything from fashion and design to hospitality and tourism, including professional internships in your specific field during your stay. You can prepare for an internationally recognized English exam like the TOEFL or the Cambridge exams. Our experienced staff can help you enroll in a university if you wish to study in Ireland or the United Kingdom. And if you're looking for a relaxed study vacation, we also have programs to study in Ireland during the summer.
Why Choose Ireland
- It is the youngest country in Europe
- Some of its universities are among the best in the world
- It has a young and cosmopolitan atmosphere with a large number of international students
- Studying or working in Ireland will help you improve your level of English
- Music is part of the DNA of the Irish
- Its inhabitants are very open and friendly
Cost of study
Cost of living in Ireland for an academic year in a range between EUR 800 and EUR 1200, depending on the type of accommodation chosen. This estimate includes rent, electricity, food, books, laundry and medicines, as well as transportation and social life, only excludes the cost of student enrollment. Once you decide to come to study in Ireland, you must budget an additional amount for expenses such as kitchen and household utensils, television, mobile telephony and internet, as well as expenses related to travel and tourism plans.
COST OF LIVING
- Around €7000 per annum.
Jobs for student in Ireland
- Ireland allows you to work 20 hours a week and full time during the months of June, July, August and September. Initially in Ireland you can find informal jobs, as your level of English improves you can apply for better paid jobs. The minimum wage in Ireland is EUR 9.15 / hour however there are students who usually make more money with only tips.